DIGITAL SKILLS TO PROMOTE EU CULTURAL ROUTES (Programme Erasmus +)
The “Routes of the Olive Tree” participate in the very interesting project “FABRoutes” aimed at developing innovative digital skills for the promotion of cultural routes recognized by the Council of Europe.
Its general objective is to design a new training methodology and educational module aimed at utilizing and enriching the knowledge and transversal competences of the staff members and collaborators of the European cultural routes recognized by the Council of Europe, in order to improve Cultural Routes management and promotion in the field of sustainable and cultural tourism.
The creation of new innovative training methodologies and educational modules with the aim of enhancing the skills of the staff and the bodies in the promotion and development of Cultural Routes means:
- Strengthening the organizations/bodies’ networks managing the EU Cultural Routes at European level through the development of a partnership aimed at fostering constructive cultural and skills exchange
- Development of a new and up-to-date professional profile capable of managing cultural routes and building a strong relationship with local, private and public bodies to promote sustainable tourism
- Increasing the skills of cultural routes, organizations and institutions that are active in the field of culture and tourism and participate directly or indirectly in the activities of the project
In this sense, the project will promote some of the priorities of the Council of Europe’s Cultural Routes program, which are perfectly in line with the horizontal priorities of the Erasmus + program: research and development cooperation, enhancing memory, history and European heritage, the promotion of European cultural heritage.
It is certain that the development of this project will bring great added value and contribution to all types of institutions working in the field, as well as to the organizations leading Cultural Routes recognized from the Council of Europe.
The Fab Route project is funded by the European Erasmus + program and will last until the end of 2022.
- ASSOCIAZIONE ATRIUM – Architecture of Totalitarian Regimes of the XX Century in Europe’s Urban Memory
- CULTURAL FOUNDATION ROUTES OF THE OLIVE TREE, Greece
- LA ROTTA DEI FENICI, Italy
- ASSOCIATION EUROPEENNE POUR LA PRESERVATION ET LA VALORISATION DE LA CULTURE ET DU PATRIMOINE JUIFS, Luxembourg
- ALMA MATER STUDIORUM – UNIVERSITA DI BOLOGNA, Italy
- ARGO di Donda Andrea e C. snc, Italy
- Cooperation Network of the European Routes of Emperor Charles V, Spain
- NETZ – MEDIEN UND GESELLSCHAFT EV, Germany