Focused on intercultural dialogue and sustainable development in the Mediterranean and beyond, the programme of the Cultural Foundation « Routes of the Olive Tree » includes organizing of cultural itineraries and events but also his presence or participation in several activities all over the world…
- Cities 3.0, International Forum on the city of the future (Ioannina, Greece, 10-13 March 2022)
- Seminars for students of the university of Peloponnese at the headquarters of the "Routes of the Olive Tree" (Kalamata, 19 May 2022)
- Fab Routes Transnational Training Workshops, Rimini, Italy (23-28 May)
- OLIVE4ALL International Conference: The olive tree heritage as a tool for sustainable development, modelling the communication process in local communities
- Training Academy 2022, Fontainebleau, France (31 May - 3 June)
- Annual Advisory Forum of Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe 2022, (5-7 October), Chania, Crete
Organizer: Anna Lindh Foundation
Organizer: Fab Routes project
Organization: Cultural Foundation “The Routes of the Olive Tree”
Kalamata, Greece, 27-30 May 2022
Organized by Impressionism Routes and the French Ministry of Culture
Organizer: Council of Europe
- Training Academy on Cultural Routes 2021
- Annual Advisory Forum of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe
- THE 'ROUTES OF THE OLIVE TREE', POLICY LEARNING SEMINAR (Kalamata, 29/3/2021)
- DIGITAL TRAINING AND DIGITAL CULTURAL CONTENT,
- III OLEA INTERNATIONAL PROJECT NETWORKING EVENT,
- COVID-19 AND EURO-MED CIVIL SOCIETY,
- The Mediterranean diet and the double recognition of its nutritional and cultural value, Webinar, 1/6/2021
- 'EUROPEAN SPACES OF CULTURE',
- PHOTOGRAPHIC EXHIBITION 'Pareidolias de Tramontana' by Oscar Pipkin, June 2021, Selva de Mallorca (Spain)
- THE ETHNOBOTANY OF THE OLIVE TREE, CLIMATE CHALLENGES IN THE MEDITERRANEAN AND THEIR IMPACT ON OLIVE OIL AGRICULTURE,
- IMPACTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ON OLIVE OIL PRODUCTION AND FOOD SAFETY IN THE ITALY-TUNISIA BORDER REGION,
- DEBATE AROUND THE INTERCULTURAL TRENDS SURVEY,
- CUBES WORKSHOP, SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT OF CULTURE,
- BEST MED LIVING LAB: LOCAL COMMUNITIES, TRADITIONAL ACTIVITIES AND THEIR TOURIST UTILIZATION, (Kalamata, 24/10/2021)
- INTERNATIONAL TRAINING WEEK (Online Meeting 15-19/11/2021)
- 'RENCONTRES INTERNATIONALES D'ANTIBES' (France) (Antibes, 22-23/11/2021)
- EUSAIR Stakeholders Conference (Rovinj Croatia, 25/11/2021)
- CULTURAL ROUTES ACADEMIC,
- “TRADITIONAL PRODUCTS, TOOLS FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT, THE EXAMPLE OF KALAMATA’S EDIBLE OLIVE”
(organised by the Impressionisms Routes)
Fontainebleau, Moret-sur-Loing and Barbizon (France)
from 25- 28 May 2021
29 September-1 October 2021, Kutaisi, Georgia
Organizers: the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Cultural Foundation"Routes of the Olive Tree" Theme: information on tourism policies.
organized by CoopSociety (Greece) on the digitization of cultural data and digital education, key points for the transition to a thriving information society (26/04/2021)
Information Workshop organised by Universidad de Jaen (Spain) (30/4/2021)
Workshop organised by the Center for International and European Studies (CIES), (5/5/2021)
Organizer: Museum of European and Mediterranean Cultures MUCEM (Marseille), Edouard de Laubrie, President of the "Routes of the Olive Tree" Foundation.
Speakers : P. Bergeret (Director of the International Centre for Mediterranean Agronomic Studies - Montpellier (France), R. Capone (Director of the Mediterranean Institute of Bari (Italy) and 3 members of the Scientific Committee of the "Routes of the Olive Tree" Foundation: António José Marques da Silva, Department of Tourism, Research, Development and Innovation - University of Madeira (Portugal), F. Xavier Medina, Department of Health Sciences, Director of the UNESCO Chair in Nutrition, Culture and Development, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, (Barcelona, Spain) and Sonia Mlayah Hamzaoui (Director of the Medina Museum in Tunis, Researcher at the National Institute of Cultural Heritage, Department of Museographic Development (Tunis, Tunisia).
Conference organised by EUNIC (European Union National Institues for Culture) and DG Education, Culture & Audiovisuel of the European Commission (1/6/2021)
This is a collection of 36 photographs of perennial olive trees, showing another aspect of this rare natural wealth of the Tramontana region: the art of nature.
participatory cultural training workshops for young people organized by the Cultural Foundation "The Routes of the Olive Tree"
Kalamata (Greece), July 2021
webinar organized by two Italian partners of the "Routes of the Olive Tree" organization, GAL Eloro and SERVAGRI Observatory (3/9/2021)
event focusing on data and civil society issues in Algeria, Greece, Lebanon and Mauritania, organised by Anna Lindh Foundation & UNIMED / Union of Mediterranean Universities (13/9/2021)
organized by the University of Peloponnese, Department of History, Archaeology & Cultural Resources Management (27/09/2021)
Organizer: the Greek Ministry of Tourism, in the framework of the BEST MED project,
Co-organizer: Cultural Foundation"Routes of the Olive Tree"
Organisation: Association of French Emblematic Cities, in collaboration with the French Ministry of Europe & Foreign Affairs, the French Ministry of Culture.
Objective: Implementation and strengthening of strategies for the valorisation of cultural heritage - Networking initiatives in the field of cultural tourism - Inventory of heritage as a tool of local development.
Organizer : DéfisMed with the support of the French Ministry of Culture.
Objective: Possibilities of implementing an action plan at Mediterranean level, aiming at combining cultural tourism and ecotourism.
DéfisMed is an association with a Euro-Mediterranean scope active in the promotion of ecotourism and cultural tourism.
Organizer: Ministry of Tourism & Sports of Croatia
Theme : Promote the priorities and objectives of the EUSAIR strategy in the field of sustainable tourism and culture through experiences and good practices of stakeholders active in the region (such as the Cultural Foundation 'Routes of the Olive Tree').
workshop organized by the European Institute of Cultural Routes, in cooperation with the University Network of Cultural Routes Studies (14/12/2021)
Training Workshop for Teachers, Kalamata (Greece), 15/12/2021
Organization: Kalamata Environmental Education Centre (KPE) and Cultural Foundation "Routes of the Olive Tree", in cooperation with the Primary and Secondary Education Departments of Messinia, the University of Peloponnese, etc.
- Conference of Members from Italy, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, Montenegro, Greece, Lebanon, Slovenia
- Presentation of the "Routes of the Olive Tree" Cultural Route of the Council of Europe to the students of the Department of History, Archeology & Cultural Heritage Management of the University of the Peloponnese
- « Le grand mezzé » Exhibition on Mediterranean food at MUCEM (Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations), Marseille (France)
- INVENT ICT / CREATIVE WORKSHOP // BRANDING. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU!
- Art and Art Workers in the COVID-19 Era - Ways to Influence and Survive
- Tasting laboratories, tastes, flavors of olive oil (canceled)
- UNESCO World Olive Tree Day, event in cooperation with Centro UNESCO of Mallorca (Spain) (canceled)
- "Transport in the Balkans and the Black Sea region"
- Camminata tra gli olivi 2020 – 4a giornata nazionale
- Investment Development and Empowerment Action
Funding Tools for Civil Society Organizations in the Cultural Sector
- 2nd National Meeting of the Greek Anna Lindh Network
- OTRoutes Network, General Assembly
- The Impact of Covid-19 on Europe’s island economies
- Cultural Routes Dialogues: Challenges and Opportunities after COVID-19
- Promotion of the Cultural Routes of the CoE in Greece
- Final Conference of the Routes4Uproject
- “Macro-regional strategies of the EU regarding the Adriatic & Ionian Region, Cultural Tourism and Regional Development: The Routes4U project, results & perspectives”
- Conference of the members of the south & west of the Αnna Lindh Network
- The next day of Tourism
- The French olive tree heritage
- Highlighting the best practices for the resumption of tourism, after the restrictive measures imposed by the pandemic
- The Routes of the Olive Tree AGORA, an innovative exhibition project
- Cultural routes & COVID-19 period
- Training Academy on Cultural Routes 2020 (canceled)
- Balcan Culture Days (canceled)
- International Tourism Fair PLACE2GO (canceled)
- Scientific event “Protecting Cultural Goods: Legal Framework, Challenges and Contemporary Development”"
- Workshop "Rural Innovation in Greece", in the framework of the workshop entitled "Innovation in Greece and the Entities that Support it"
- 6th International Peloponnese Documentary Festival
- Seminar: “Social Economy Mentors” (PESKO MENTORING)
"The Agenda of Social Economy in the Regional & Locla Goverment"
21/12/2020, teleconference organized by RECOMED
21/12/2020, seminar organized by the Cultural Foundation ‘Routes of the Olive Tree’ and
the University of the Peloponnese, Greece
2/12/2020, teleconference organized by National Technical University of Athens
3 /12/ 2020, organized by Orthodox Academy of Crete
26/11/2020, Kalamata (Greece), Meknes (Morocco)
26/11/2020, Mallorca (Spain)
19 /11/2020, organized by International Center for Black Sea Studies (ICBSS), Balkan and Black Sea Commission (BBSC), Hellas Research and Technology Center (HIT CERTH)
9/10/2020, teleconference organized by the Greek Anna Lindh Network
23/7/2020, teleconference organized by the Greek Ministry of Culture & Sports, International Relations & EU dpt.
8/7/2020, teleconference organized by the European Institute of Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe
22/4/2020, teleconference organized by the Foundation “Routes of the Olive Tree” & the OTRoutes Network
30 /4/ 2020, teleconference organized by the Anna Lindh Foundation
08, 09,10 May 2020, teleconferences organized by the Tourism Dpt. of SYRIZA
12/5/2020, teleconference organized by the Foundation Routes of the Olive Tree & Avignon University (France)
25/5/2020, teleconference organized by the Athens Chamber of Commerce
29/5/2020, teleconference organized by the National Technical University of Athens and the Foundation Routes of the Olive Tree
26/6/2020, teleconference organized by the Greek Ministry of Culture & Sports, International Relations & EU dpt.
(organised by the Impressionisms Routes)
Fontainebleau, Moret-sur-Loing and Barbizon (France)
from 26 to 29 May 2020. The main theme of the 2020 edition will be "Cultural Tourism"
Painting, Photo, Poetry, Cinema
Kalamata (Greece), 25 April-5 May 2020
Arena, Zagreb, Croatia
From March 13th to 15th 2020
Athens (Friday, January 24, 2020, 17:00 - 21:00, Conference Room, Athens University Museum of History, Tholou 6, Plaka, 105 56, Athens)
Organized by the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, the Museum of History of the University of Athens, the Office of the European Parliament in Greece and the Institute of International Legal Studies Professor Elias Krispi and Dr. A. Samara-Krispi
held on January 18 in Athens, 46 Kefallinias Street
Organized by the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Support Center - ACEin / Athens University of Economics and Business.
(organised by: Creative Documentary Center), Kalamata 17-27 /1/2020
Patras 19-24/1, Gythio 17-19/1, Argos 18-20/1, Tripoli 19-22/1, Dimitsana 22-23/1,
Sparta 22-26/1, Amaliada 24-26/1, Xylokastro 25-26/1
January 7-19, 2020, ‘Panteion’ University of Social and Political Sciences, Athens
- 3rd Olivier Festival of the Sfax
- 9th Congress of the Millenary Olive Trees
- 25th anniversary of the establishment of ‘Citta dell’Olio’ the National Association of Olive Oil Cities of Italy
- Event for the signing of the Treaty for the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons
- Olive oil mills on ancient salt routes
- OLIO OLIVA
- International Focus: Nomination for designating olive culture as UNESCO intangible cultural heritagev
8 November 2019, Imperia Chamber of Commerce Amphitheater, Imperia, Italy
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY KEEE (Union of Chambers of Commerce & Industry of Greece)
- EUROPA NOSTRA
- GIORNATA NAZIONALE CAMMINADA TRAGLI OLIVI
- SALON DU PATRIMOINE CULTUREL
- THE GOALS FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AS A POLITICAL PRIORITY
- JOB-DATING IREST UNIVERSITE PARIS 1 PANTHEON SORBONNE
- ROUTES4U MEETING ON CULTURAL ROUTES IN THE DANUBE REGION AND IN THE ARDRIATIC AND IONIAN REGION
- 9th Annual Advisory Forum of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe
- International Voluntary Work Program (2nd Phase)
- GENERAL ASSEMBLΥ OF THE «ROUTES OF THE OLIVE TREE NETWORK»
- “INNO XENIA” Regional Conference about the Innovation in Tourism in the Adriatic - Ionian Macro Region
- “ARABESQUES” FESTIVAL
- Summer Training, Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe
- International Voluntary Work Program (Phase I)
- Workshop ‘European Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe’ at the University of Peloponnese
- Seminar: Monumentalisation & espace urbain dans les Balkans et en Méditerranée
- Governing Board of the EPA on Cultural Routes
- 5th Panhellenic Festival of Olive Oil & Olives
- Olio Capitale
- Seminar 'Alimentation Méditerranéenne'
14-18 December 2019, Sfax, Tunisia
29 November 2019, Ulldecova, Spain
28-30 November, Siena, Italy
13 November 2019, Peace Boat, Port of Piraeus, Greece
Frantoi da Olio Sulle Antiche vie del Sale
Association ‘Friends of the Historic Mills’ of Italy
9 November 2019 Municipal Library of Imperia, Italy
8-10 November 2019, Imperia, Italy
1-2 November 2019, Chania, Greece
27-30 October 2019, Paris, France
27 October 2019, Italy
24-27 October 2019, Paris, France
22 & 24 October 2019, Greece
17 October 2019, Paris, France
14-15 October 2019, Vienna, Austria
October 2-4 2019, Sibiu, Romania
October 1 - November 12 2019, Kalamata, Greece
21 September 2019, Athens, Greece
13 September 2019, Patra, Greece
10-20 September, Montpellier France
June 4-7 2019, Visby, Sweden
May 10 - June 30, 2019, Kalamata, Greece
May 8, 2019, Kalamata, Greece
April 26, 2019, Marseille, France
April 10-11 2019, Luxembourg
April 5-7 2019, Kalamata, Greece
March 16, 2019, Trieste, Italy
March 4-5, 2019, Marseille, France