Co-travelers are our friends around the Mediterranean who actively participate in our itineraries and offer their support. Our Co-travelers contribute to the success of an itinerary or an action and diffuse information about the Organisation’s activities on a local level. The Co-travelers are also friends who contribute to the action of the Routes of the Olive Tree through an annual membership fee..
After a period of 2 years, Co-travelers can submit a request to be regular members and obtain voting right at the General Assembly. Co-travelers can withdraw at any moment, but do not entitle a reimbursement.
Be a co-traveler of the Routes of the Olive Tree in order to:
- contribute to the valorisation of the olive tree civilisation, a valuable yet unknown to general public cultural asset of Greece and the Mediterranean
- take part in a network that enjoys international recognition for its work and activities to the benefit of dialogue and sustainable development
Privileges for the Routes of the Olive Tree co-travelers:
- Participation in the internationally renowned initiative «Routes of the Olive Tree», which has been awarded the title «Cultural Route of the Council of Europe» and «International Cultural Route of Intercultural Dialogue & sustainable Development» by the UNESCO
- Priority invitations to all the events organised by the Organisation (Cultural Routes, Information Days, meetings, food tasting events etc.)
- Discount on selected articles at The Routes of the Olive Tree Collection
Please look into objectives and actions; if you agree, please fill in and send us the application form.
Your registration will be complete after the submission of the annual membership fee to one of the following bank accounts.
Annual membership fee: 40€
As a non-profit organisation, the Cultural Foundation «Routes of the Olive tree» does not receive any public funding. This means that we rely on the offers from members and donors. ONLY thanks to tour contribution will we be able to cross more kilometers of intercultural dialogue to the benefit of the olive tree landscapes and sustainable development.