Co-travelers are friends who actively participate in our route and activities and contribute to their visibility and success. Co-travelers are also friends who wish to contribute to the action of the Routes of the Olive Tree by paying an annual subscription
Be a co-traveler of the Routes of the Olive Tree Network means that:
- contribute to the valorisation of the olive tree civilisation, a valuable yet unknown to general public cultural asset of Greece and the Mediterranean
- take part in a network that enjoys international recognition for its work and activities to the benefit of dialogue and sustainable development
Privileges for the Routes of the Olive Tree co-travelers:
- Participation in the internationally renowned initiative «Routes of the Olive Tree», which has been awarded the title «Cultural Route of the Council of Europe» and «International Cultural Route of Intercultural Dialogue & sustainable Development» by the UNESCO
- Citation of their name on a special page on the Routes of the Olive Tree website
- Priority invitations to the events organised by the Network (Cultural Routes, Information Days, meetings, food tasting events etc.)
- Discount on selected articles at “The Routes of the Olive Tree Collection”
As a non-profit organisation, the Cultural Foundation «Routes of the Olive tree» does not receive any public funding. This means that we rely on the offers from members and donors. ONLY thanks to your contribution we will be able to cross more kilometers of intercultural dialogue to the benefit of the olive tree landscapes and sustainable development.
Please look into objectives and actions. Ιif you agree, please fill in and send us the application form.
Subscription will be completed after your request has been registered and the membership fee is deposited.
Annual membership fee: 40€