Supporting members are bodies or businesses that wish to support our activities and contribute to their success<
Be a Supporting member of the Routes of the Olive Tree in order to:
- contribute to the valorisation of the olive tree civilisation, a valuable yet unknown to general public cultural asset of Greece and the Mediterranean.
- take part in a network that enjoys international recognition for its work and activities to the benefit of dialogue and sustainable development.
Privileges for the Routes of the Olive Tree supporting members:
- Participation in the internationally renowned initiative «Routes of the Olive Tree », awarded the title «Cultural Route of the Council of Europe » and « International Cultural Route of Intercultural Dialogue & sustainable Development » by the UNESCO
- Possibility to use the logo of the « Routes of the Olive tree» Cultural Route of the Council of Europe on the communication material (under certain conditions and according to the guidelines of the graphic applications charter)
- Placement of the logo of the business / organization on the website www.olivetreeroute.gr linked to the Council of Europe website and other websites of the members of the Routes of the Olive Tree network.
- Exclusive prices for the seminars and workshops in the framework of the Foundation’s Educational Programme
- Priority invitations to all the events organised by the Routes of the Olive Tree Network (Cultural Routes, Information Days, meetings, food tasting events etc.).
- Discount on selected items and special rates on The Routes of the Olive Tree Collection business gifts
As a non-profit organization, the Cultural Foundation «Routes of the Olive tree» does not receive any public funding. This means that we rely on the offers from members and donors. ONLY thanks to your contribution we will be able to cross more kilometers of intercultural dialogue to the benefit of the olive tree landscapes and sustainable development.
The bodies that wish to be Supporting Members should conform to certain criteria such as to apply a sustainable, eco-friendly and human resources-friendly management, to benefit the local community and economy. If this appeals to you, please look into our objectives and actions and, if you agree, fill in and submit the application form.
Subscription will be completed after your request has been registered and the membership fee is deposited.
Annual membership fee:
- Simple Member: 200€
- Silver Member: 500€
- Gold Member: 1.000€
* In some cases, depending on the size, capabilities and scope of the organization / business or institution, the payment of a different or higher annual subscription amount may be requested and agreed.