Supporting members are businesses and profit-making bodies that wish to support our activities and contribute to their success.
The bodies that wish to be Supporting Members should conform to certain criteria such as to apply a sustainable, eco-friendly and human resources-friendly management, to benefit the local community and to promote valorisation of local cultural heritage on a regional, national or local level. Taken into account that the member network is the Organisation’s core, it is fundamental that all members respond to the above criteria, in order to protect its values and assure its sustainability.
If this appeals to you, please look into our objectives and actions and, if you agree, fill in and submit the application form. The registration will be complete as soon as the request is approved and the annual membership fee is deposited.
Annual membership fee:
Simple Member: 200€, Silver Member: 500€, Gold Member: 1.000€
After a period of 2 years, Supporting Members can submit a request to become regular members with voting right at the General Assemblies.
Supporting Members can withdraw at any moment, but do not entitle reimbursement of the membership fees.
Be a Supporting member of the Routes of the Olive Tree in order to:
- contribute to the valorisation of the olive tree civilisation, a valuable yet unknown to general public cultural asset of Greece and the Mediterranean
- take part in a network that enjoys international recognition for its work and activities to the benefit of dialogue and sustainable development
Privileges for the Routes of the Olive Tree supporting members:
- Participation in the internationally renowned initiative «Routes of the Olive Tree», awarded the title «Cultural Route of the Council of Europe» and «International Cultural Route of Intercultural Dialogue & sustainable Development» by the UNESCO
- Priority invitations to all the events organised by the Organisation (Cultural Routes, Information Days, meetings, food tasting events etc.)
- Discount on selected articles at The Routes of the Olive Tree Collection
- Publication of your logo on the Organisation’s website
- Exclusive prices for the seminars and workshops in the framework of the Organisation’s Educational Programme
As a non-profit organisation, the Cultural Foundation «Routes of the Olive tree» does not receive any public funding. This means that we rely on the offers from members and donors. ONLY thanks to tour contribution will we be able to cross more kilometres of intercultural dialogue to the benefit of the olive tree landscapes and sustainable development.